Let Real Estate Pro Stephen Hachey Help You Find And Buy Your Next Home!
Buying a house is an exciting time in anyone’s life. But before you acquire the keys, open the front door and walk into your new place, it’s important that you have someone on your side to handle all the specifics. Otherwise, you can end up in a financially vulnerable position later in life when you decide to sell your house because the purchase wasn’t executed correctly.
Stephen Hachey is an outstanding agent who strives to achieve nothing less than outstanding results—because he knows you're looking to find the perfect home to live and play. But keep in mind: if you're looking to buy, it's important to act quickly! That's where an agent like Stephen with Exit Realty Excel come in.
A friendly, knowledgeable, and experienced agent like Stephen knows what it takes to go above and beyond your expectations, finding you realistic and affordable options for you and your family. He knows, as a family looking to upgrade your current living situation, it's important to keep your goals, vision, and budget in mind—and trust us when we say we do just that. He strives to create one-of-a-kind, lasting relationships with clients and always go the extra mile—so you can own a home that's meant for you.
When you need an expert realtor to guide you through the home-buying process, contact Stephen Hachey with Exit Realty Excel. He will ensure all of the following steps are taken.
- 1. Organize Your Finances - This is the first step when purchasing a property. Stephen will check your credit report for inaccuracies and fix them. And he’ll figure out how high of a monthly mortgage payment you can afford.
- 2. Get Pre-Approved From Your Lender - Once your credit report has been cleared and all mortgage options have been researched, Stephen will help you seek pre-approval from a lender. Your income, debt and down payment are all determining factors.
- 3. Consider Your Wants and Needs - After being pre-approved for a loan, consider your wants and needs in your new house. Create two lists: One for all the features the home should have and one for all ones you really want.
- 4. Search for Your New House - Whether you’re searching for a piece of Riverview real estate for sale or a property in another area of the Tampa Bay area, Stephen can pinpoint a house that fits your lifestyle and budget.
- 5. Make an Offer - Once you have found the house you want, Stephen will make a fair offer on your behalf based on the housing market statistics for that area. Remember, everything can be negotiated.
- 6. Inspect the House - When the seller of the house has accepted your offer, you will need to schedule an inspection of the house. The inspector will check the property, its foundation and the surrounding areas for any deficiencies.
- 7. Close on Your New House - Now that everything has checked out, you can let your excitement boil over and jump for joy. It’s time to legally transfer the house into your name; Stephen will handle all the paperwork on your behalf.